Reliable employment discrimination attorneys
Do you know of anyone or believe that you were a victim of employment discrimination?
Call today to schedule your
(314) 367-HURT (4878)
Have you recently experienced wrongful termination and would like to seek legal counsel to explore your options? No matter your employment discrimination situation, the reliable attorneys at the Law Offices Of Derald L. Gab will represent you and get the outcome you deserve.
Keeping you informed every step of the way.
At the Law Offices Of Derald L. Gab, we believe in open communication. We aim to keep our clients informed every step of the way, insuring that you understand your situation and options to the fullest.
Representation for any employment discrimination situation.
No case is too small or complicated for the experienced attorneys at the Law Offices Of Derald L. Gab. We will represent you in a sexual harassment, wrongful termination, unemployment, or retaliation case. If you’ve been discriminated based on gender, age, religion, race, disability, or anything else, let us know, and we will help.
We aim to make the legal process as easy as possible!
The Law Offices Of Derald L. Gab offers free, one-on-one consultations.
Free parking provided!
When should you call the Law Offices of Derald L. Gab...
- Treated unfairly at work?
- Encountered discrimination?
- Treated differently due to race, age, gender, religion, national origin, or any other suspect classification?
- Denied a deserved promotion, resignation, or excluded from certain benefits?
- You are a woman who was treated differently because of pregnancy?
- Sexually harassed at work? Sexually harassed in relation to exchange of benefits or a promotion at work. This includes references to sexual materials, innuendos, pictures and jokes that are inappropriate.
- Discharged in an unlawful manner? Discharged for reporting employer misconduct, or a misdemeanor.
- A victim of foul play? Discharged or fired from work in breach of an employment contract? We will represent you and award you with fair compensation for lost income and other damages incurred.
- Violation of state or federal worker protection laws? We can represent you in different claims under employee protection statuses, including Title VII, the Civil Rights Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).